Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1-Min Melody Revision 1






I've looked and listen to their melody and some of them sounds good. Otherwise, each of melody looks like smaller than 1-minute and maybe they should make a little bit longer. Even the ending doesn't sound nice; it's like is still going, they should end with cymbals. The drum patterns have some part in slow motion and fast motion repeated. I've looked that their titles should make a little more specific for a better melody.

Here's the link to listen my melody. http://soundcloud.com/user1565134/fountain-of-dreams-rev1

1 comment:

  1. Axsell, there are some nice changes in this revision. You added more chord names and made the chords line up better with the bass line. In your post I wanted you to tell me more about the changes you made. For your next revision, I'd like to see the measure numbers, maybe a longer ending, try some more complex rhythms in the bass part, and try some different textures in the drum part. 18/20

    ReplyDelete